Sunday, August 11, 2013

How can I protect myself from a jealous stalker who cyberstalks me?

car info jamaica on ... of mobility scooter trailers for sale aids and information wallpaper
car info jamaica image



Lynn


with the help of her professional government hacker boyfriend and who wants to imitate, copy me and replace me in the world?

I know for a fact that the woman sees a psychiatrist and gets medication. She also has delirium of grandeur and claims to be the best in the world. She also has an unsatiable thirst for power and plans to become the most powerful political figure in the world by setting up a massage business and black mailing politicians. That is why she moved to Ottawa (Canada). She wants to rule the world and has the same attitude as Hitler. She also envies and hates the Jews, although I know she has also tried to convert to Judaism in the past.

It all started more than 30 yrs ago, this naturally thicker girl used to be incredibly jealous of me because everybody said Iooked and had the same body as Raquel Welch. To add to her aggravation, her dad was a dishwasher in my private school.

This woman insinuated herself in my family (she can be very charming) and had the bad habit of trying to seduce all my crushes and boyfriends to no avail. At 18, she started muscle building and losing weight in order to have a better body than myself: I was a gymnast with DD breasts. However, I am of a very mellow and forgiving nature and therefore remained a close friend of her in spite of her treachery and thieving ways. However, she ater started to prostitute herself and I had to distance myself from her.

25 yrs later, she was in a much better situation than myself: she had married a 75 yr old rich man, while I had never got married, I had only been working as a slave for more than 20 yrs. She had lost weight and had a very nice thin body, while I had gained more 40 lbs. Would you believe that after losing all that weight the woman STILL envious of me. Even though her rich husband allowed her to live first in Jamaica for many years, then they moved to the US and lived in an super luxurious wood "cabin" (mansion) in a very expensive area in Colorado and she never had to work a single day in her life.

She is still so jealous of me after 25 yrs that she undertook to seduce and "steal" my boyfriend last year by slandering me and manipulating him sexually (he is mildly autistic, very intelligent but socially inept). She then abandoned her 15 yr husband to move into my ex boyfriends house and posted on the Internet: "I am living your life".

She is proud she stole my boyfriend and to be a thief, but then her father was a dishwasher in my private school and apparently he had not taught her any moral values: she was known as the school thief (in her public school).

Even now that she lives with my ex boyfriend and he bought her a car and buys her anything she wants, while I have a very hard life on my own working as a slave, she is STILL GREEN WITH ENVY of me and bullies me all the time on the Internet.

Now that she is thinner than myself, she won't stop calling me CHUBBY and she calls my ex boyfriend CHUBBY CHASER and she pretends to be naturally thinner and to have large DD breasts. She is delusionally competitive.

She also wants to copy and imitate everything I do and I am: for instance, she wants to go back to college at 52 yrs old to undertake exactly the same career that I studied. She wants to be better than me in everything, speak with my same accent, she wants to give her chidren my last name as a middle name, she told me she is going to seduce my other former boyfriends; she even tried to immigrate to my third world country, she wants to have a breast enlargement and she has coloured her hair blond.

Anybody knows what kind of mental illness she has ?

More info: Besides copying me, imitating me, stealing my boyfriend and pretending to seduce my other ex-boyfriends, she has DELIRIUM OF GRANDEUR and claims to be the Best in everything. I was a semi-professional singer in the past, so now she wants to sing. I also won a painting prize as a kid, now she started painting and taking art lessons. I participated in two theater plays in college, she is taking acting lessons.

At the same time, my former boyfriend who misses certain aspects of my character and nature, wants her to become more like me and continually compares her to me and destabilizes her to pressure her to become like me.

For instance, she once posted, bragging: "NOW I'M BLOND TOO, I'M BLOND TOO" and he posted "But your hair is not curly." She ran to get a perm.

She pressures my ex bf to get married and posted to spite me: the day of our wedding we will have sex in a pool of your blood.

On top of that, my former boyfriend who is a government hacker helps my envious stalker in her delinquent undertakings, I know he is intimidated by her, he is autistic.



Answer
Sounds like it is time to go talk to the police. And then take down all your sites for awhile.

can a 22 year old rent a car in montego bay jamaica?




beautiful


i want to rent a car aug1-18 and i have been checking out some car rental website and i see something about age requirements being 25. does this mean i would not be able to rent a car?

also, say when and if i rent a car and i pick it up at the airport do i have to show them identifications etc on the spot or is it a "here you go and leave" thing?

thanks!
yes virginia im from jamaica, montego bay.



Answer
They are going to check ID and take your credit card number and lots of other info before you get the car (unless you already provided all that information when you booked the car).

If you already provided that information, they will just need to verify the ID and the credit card u used to reserve that car.

Optionally, you could try renting a car from a smaller rent-a-car agency. There are many of them, and some may rent to people under 25. If you have family in jamaica, they smaller rental people might feel even more comfortable if you rented it in the residents name.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment