Friday, August 16, 2013

Where do car magazines and web sites take information?

car newspaper on ... Premier Automotive Group tells Wards at the Detroit auto show here
car newspaper image



maxatkur83


I read car newspapers and visit car web sites and one qiestion has captured my interest "Where do they take information?"


Answer
Car magazines are given cars by the manufacturers to test drive and review. Some websites are given the cars as well to drive and review. But others are just opinions from "gear heads" and car owners.

What do I need to know to buy a used car from the owner directly?




Ansi C


Hi,
I want to buy a car in the newspaper ad I saw for sale by its owner. What do I need the owner to show me so I know this car is not stolen or has other legal issues?
Thanks.



Answer
Above is correct. The original copy of the ownership proves he or she is the owner. Some jurisdictions also require the seller to buy a used car package. That package will list the current and past ( if any ) owner(s) of the vehicle, if the car was ever a write-off, as well as if there are any registered liens against the car. That used car package is then passed on to the buyer at the completion of the sale. This package is supposed to help fight against curbsiders ( used car sales people that pose as private sellers ) and other fraudulent misrepresentations.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment