Friday, August 16, 2013

what info do i need to have to run a carfax report?

car model info on New Vitz Car Models and Release on neocarmodel.com | neocarmodel.com
car model info image



James


im looking to buy a used car but befor i go see it first hand i want to check its history. so i figure id contact the owner and ask they tell me the cars info so i can run one from my home.
i figure i would need the cars make, model. year, and vin. is that all?



Answer
All you really need is the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). CarFax will provide all the rest of the information. Your insurance agent will also need the VIN if you decide to buy the car.

What would be a decent settlement amount for a diminished value case involving my vehicle?




marilee111


I have a nice sports car, a 2004 model, but cannot disclose much more info than that as per agreement with my lawyer. This car has had the engine replaced twice and has died on me multiple times in the past year. It is under warranty and I have had it in the shop for the past several months and have been driving rental cars covered by the dealership.

My lawyer just came back and said that the manufacturer offered $3200 no strings attached. I still keep the car and let them continue trying to fix it, I don't have to agree to anything or give them anything.

If you have any knowledge of this type of situation, I would appreciate your feedback. I just don't know if this is a good deal or if I should use the money to sue the manufacturer.



Answer
I would take my attorneys advice. This sounds like an excellent offer but if you accept you will have to sign a contract that you can not sue the manufacture. They are offering you an out of court settlement. That means it is over and you can not come back and sue later. I would use the money as a down payment for another car.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment