Monday, October 14, 2013

Anyone knows the dimensions of the glass of a Fiat 500, Windshield and windows?

car info dimensions on Dimensions Info � Car Dimensions Comparison
car info dimensions image



tariqnassa


Hi, does anyone know the dimensions of the glass of a Fiat 500, Windshield and windows? I have some glass in my inventory that I need to identify, Also if anyone has the same info for Fiat 850, 600 and Spider. I have a lot of parts for these cars.
Gret info from Yogi Bean, thank you. However I still need the info for the 500. Yogi Bean, where did you get this info, did you serch for it or do you own Fiats?



Answer
Fiat 600
Fiat 1100
Fiat 1200
Fiat 1500
Fiat 2300
Fiat 850
Fiat 1400
Fiat 1800
Fiat V8

Fiat (IT) - Fiat 500


Fiat 500 D


Popular to this very day. Great for a day out in the country: four of them obviously came in the Giardiniera, the other two in the 500 D, and I suppose the photographer came in the back seat of the 500 Dâ¦


Specification Fiat 500 D
Engine 499.5 cc 2 cylinder 4-stroke
Power 22 SAE HP
Transmission 4 speed manual
Chassis
Suspension independent - transverse leaf front
Brakes drum
Top speed approx. 95 km/h
Acceleration â¦. â¦.
Dimensions lxbxh 3.18x1.32x1.35 metres; 555 kg



Fiat Giardiniera

Is there a program that I can download to tune my sub?




mahjongdon


I wanna put my laptop in the car..use the mic to tune the sub to about 38hz. is there a program that can help me do that?


Answer
If your talking about the port tube length....

Port tube length calculations for round ports:

Input = Radius of Port (R), tuning frequency in Hz (fb), Volume of the box in cubic inches (Vb), (L) will be the resulting length of tube.

L = (1.463 X 10^7 X R^2 / (fb^2) X Vb) - 1.463 X R


See my site for more info http://spkrbox1.spaces.live.com

Otherwise look for a program called WinISD. You'll have to input the T/S parameters of the sub and play with the the dimensions, but will do the same thing as above.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment