Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What to add for animal cruelty project?

car wash news on Car wash.eps  Stock Vector � CSKN #7526043
car wash news image



Koter Bote


for school we our doing a car wash / dog wash for a project(its for animal cruelty) But we need more ideas to add to it.

I am going to have people donate things but what else? We are going to give money that gets donated to the animal shelter.

Maybe have the dogs inside the shelter their with cute bandannas so people can see them and maybe adopt them?
I had great ideas yesterday but am looking for more just in case my teacher wants us to add more.



Answer
The cute bandannas are a great idea! While @ our shelter recently, I did notice some with bandannas on. Towels or small blankets for the animals to lie on would be nice. Most of the time they are lying on the bare concrete.

Also people could donate $ for the animals to be showcased with their picture in the local newsaper or on the local news. Our shelter does that & it really helps get people to adopt them. Also concentrate on the older and/or not as attractive and "cute" dogs because they may have a harder time finding a home.

Our shelter has some really cute t-shirts (for humans) for sale that promote spaying & neutering.

How can I make money as a 15 year old?




Jack


Hey, I need to start making money because I dont like constantly asking for money off my parents.
I do NOT particularly go round asking people for jobs such as car washing, has anyone got any ideas? I also had a paper round, but the only news agent near me ripped me off. So are there any jobs I could get? I dont want to be working for peanuts either, reading back I sound picky, but if there are any jobs I could do I would appreciate it, Thanks alot! Jack x



Answer
movie theaters




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment