Sunday, October 13, 2013

Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome...fits of anger and it's not getting easier please help me...?

channel 4 news car crash on ... and crash their cars into each other to see which is the best one
channel 4 news car crash image



ForEverTop


I was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder on Thursday...long story short, I've had the most traumatic few weeks and I don't know how to handle it...
My trauma in a nut shell:
-17-year-old boyfriend of a year's mom called me to tell me that he was just in a horrific car crash. He had internal bleeding and was in the ICU.
-I go up to the hospital for nurses to tell me he probably won't make it through the night.
-When I see him he is covered in slices and blood. Had torn ligaments in his neck, stitches covering every inch of his skin, broken ribs, a lacerated spleen, and one of the worst concussions doctors had ever seen.
-Begged me not to leave but nurses kicked me out anyway.
-His mom refused to stay the night, so I slept on the floor in the waiting room until I could see him again.
-He later found out that our friend who was in the backseat of his car during the crash had died. He nearly died himself because his health decresed from then on.
-Four days later they released him too early. I had to rush back to his house when he called me in excruciating pain and his mom wasn't home. I had to call an ambulance because his spleen had ripped open again.
-Got into arguments with the EMT's because they were hurting him and weren't listening.
-I was then told that I saved his life and if I had showed up any later he wouldn't have survived.
-He started crying in the emergency room because he was so scared...I've never seen a boy break down like that.
-Few more days later, he was released again. I stayed at his house for two weeks to take care of him while his mom worked.
-I left for one day; the next morning he calls me to tell me the police had come to his house and he was being arrested for DUI, possession, involuntary vehicular manslaughter and maiming and will be held at the Juvenile Detention Home until his court date in August. He used his last phone call to tell me and the last memory I have of his voice is him trying not to cry while he's telling me all of this.
-It's been two weeks since then; his mom can visit him even though I can't and she sent me a message from him saying that I am the only reason he's alive right now and she thanked me a million times for saving him.
I can't even describe how happy I am that he's alive; however the accident is my fault. He was supposed to stay at my house the night the accident occured, but I had forgotten that I had to stay at my grandmother's that night and my phone broke, so I never could answer his calls asking me where I was. If I had stayed, this wouldn't have happened at all...he is being charged for possession because our friend in the back seat had it. Now, because he is no longer alive, my boyfriend had to take the fall for it along with a DUI when he wasn't drunk. A BAC was never released and he had head trauma which made him seem intoxicated at the scene of the crash. Police wouldn't listen and reported him drunk while driving when the BAC was considered contradictory and was never brought into play. The DUI was based off the police report and I wasn't sure that they were even allowed to arrest him for it if his BAC was contradictory because he had lost so much blood.
On top of that, my name is being thrown around in the media and on our local news channels and rumors are being surfaced because I had withdrawn from everyone I was usually with while taking care of my boyfriend. More rumors are being spread about him purposely killing our friend which IS NOT true...having to deal with all of this is making me crazy. I went to the doctor's because my mom was afraid I was depressed, instead I have Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome and I have no idea how to handle all of this.
Not that long ago, my sexually abusive dad who I haven't spoken to in years called my grandfather to tell him that I'm never going to get into college because my GPA is only a 3.4 and I'm never going to succeed in life...it hurt and he has no idea what my life's been like...so this has just been the icing on the cake after hearing I'm not going to have a college education when I'm in all honors and do fairly well in school...
How can I handle this? I can't ignore it, it won't go away. I'm just so angry all the time and I can't talk to anyone because they don't understand what this is like. How can I deal with my anger? I seriously feel like I'm going crazy...please help.



Answer
I am answering this as if everything you have said is the truth and accurate........

First thing you should do is get yourself and your friend the best dam attorney you can find.......and along with having them shut down the media, and the prejudicial crap being said about your bf, they should plan on a very good law suit , not only of defamation, poor police work, and all that, but attorneys, that will go after your freaking dad who abused you sexually also.......there is no time limit on sexual abuse of a child and most attorneys will take a case they can win on a contingency basis , which means they take their fee out of damage monies they win for you, or they dont get paid if they win none.
Your bf should have a different set of attornyes than you.
However, it is important to know that it is not your fault , even if you think things might have been different, maybe they wouldnt have been.
bestlawyers.com look for a great defense team for him and you , and then a plaintiff attorneys for the freaking dad that sexually abused you and is now harassing you. taylorring.com wmlawyers.com bestlawyers.com (plaintiff for this) you should file civil first,then criminal charges and ongoing harassment and defamation of character.............dont worry, they usually go after insurance

You can use this eftuniverse.com to heal the ptsd a free version there by clicking on 'get started free'
and
stressproject.org shows veterans healing from ptsd with this method.......
you can apply this to bf also........or anyone else........
or you can hire therapists at eftmastersworldwide.com
best wishes

I haven't watched television in six months, am I missing anything?




realquietc





Answer
Here's a list of stuff that happened on TV in the last six months.
==========

February 22
Fox announces plans for a new network, called "My Network TV" the network will initially run on UPN and WB affiliates who are not incuded in the CW merger.

March 11
ITV launch a CiTV channel, which will broadcast during the downtime hours of ITV4

March 17
United States premiere of the new series of Doctor Who on Sci-Fi's Friday-night lineup.

April 1
Kids Choice Awards are aired on Nickelodeon with special slimed guest, Robin Williams. The event was hosted by Jack Black.

April 7
12.6 million viewers watch long-running Coronation Street character Mike Baldwin die in the arms of his long-time rival, Ken Barlow.

April 19
ITV launch ITV Play, a new 24/7 participation TV channel, on Freeview in the United Kingdom. It will launch on other platforms later in the year.

April 24
Cartoon Network TOO, a new cartoon channel, launches at 10:15am in the UK.

April 28
The 33rd Daytime Emmy Awards are handed out.

May 15
BBC High Definition Television Trial commences.

May 18
Reality show Big Brother starts in the UK for its 7th Series.

May 20
Just minutes before the live Eurovision Song Contest final begins, BBC One's live National Lottery draw is invaded by Fathers 4 Justice protestors. The show is temporarily taken off air, leaving just a programme logo and announcer Alan Dedicoat's voice until the problems are resolved.

May 21
Mike Wallace makes his last appearance on CBS' 60 Minutes. The WB series Charmed ends its eight year run with the final episode Forever Charmed.

May 22
BSkyB launch High-definition television in the UK under the brand SkyHD.

May 24
Taylor Hicks wins American Idol (Season 5).

May 31
Katie Couric appears as co-host of Today for the last time.

June 28
Charles Gibson co-hosts Good Morning America for the last time in his 19-year run.

July 8
Pokémon airs its final episode on Kids' WB!, "Pasta La Vista", also its final episode dubbed by 4Kids Entertainment.

July 16
Sarah Lang wins a million pounds in the final of the ITV1 gameshow PokerFace. As she had also won ?32,500 on the BBC One gameshow In It to Win It the previous year, this makes her the biggest gameshow winner in UK television history.

August 27
The 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards are handed out.

September 5
Launch of the new News Corp-owned American broadcast network My Network TV.

September 5
Katie Couric becomes the first female sole anchor of the CBS Evening News replacing the temporary anchor Bob Schieffer.

September 6
The longest-running drama show on television, Guiding Light, aired its 15,000th televised episode.

September 8
The former Kids' WB! series, Pokémon, debuts on Cartoon Network with its new VAs.

September 13
Meredith Vieira begins co-hosting duties of The Today Show, replacing Katie Couric.

September 18
The new American network The CW is launched. UPN and The WB cease operations.

September 20
Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond is seriously injured after crashing a jet-powered car at 280mph.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment