Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Do you have to have a dealer license to be a car salesman?

car salesman job info on St. Petersburg auto repair - Tampa Bay sports car | Examiner.com
car salesman job info image



Jack Schit


Lately, I've been getting more and more interested in becoming a car salesman. I'm not looking to open a dealership, just get a job at Toyota or Ford selling cars. Is there a license requirement for this and where can I get more information?

I live (and plan to work) in Los Angeles county, California.



Answer
you need a salesman license...call the DMV or go to their website for info.

How long does it take to get points taken off driving record for insurance purposes?




Dylan


I am trying to get a job as a car salesman working for ford but insurance wouldn't take me. Its been three years since my violation. So how long is it going to take? And my next question is are all insurance companys equally strict about insuring a car salesman at a dealership?


Answer
Insurance companies are usually interested in violations that are 3 years or less when you are buying car insurance for yourself. But your company policy may want to know what violations you have 4, 5, 6 or any number of years in the past (if that info goes back that far).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment