Saturday, October 19, 2013

How much does car paint cost?

car painting on ... with a custom hand-drawn paint job. Click here for more pictures
car painting image



Claudia


I am trying to find out how much car paint cost dark blue color, and where can i find it?
The car is a chrysler sebring 1999
How much will it cost me to buy the paint for the whole car?
I am painting the car on my own Also Any tips ?



Answer
I would just say go to Maaco and get it done. They usually have $199 paint specials including one coat of primer and color. Thats the best you can do otherwise its not going to look right because you wont have the right equipment and itll just end up looking like you spray painted it when residue falls in it.

Repainting the front door of my home from car paint to regular paint?




Heather


The home I live in has a front door that was painted with car paint. It is chipping and looks horrible. I am wondering if it is possible to sand the door down and repaint the door with regular outdoor paint? Anyone have any experience/advice with this?
So another question: what would I use to sand it with?



Answer
yes it will work,Lowes has this new paint that is awsome and also priced reasonable,the name of it is ONE and it has been proven to be just as good if not better than Valspar.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment