Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How to charge with a car charger in a house?

car info spec on ... Spec Official Photos and Info: Hyundai Genesis News  Car and Driver
car info spec image



jenjen;


I just found my old nintendo ds, and I wanna see if it still works and stuff, but I can only find the car charger, not the actual outlet charger. Is there a way I can charge it in my house using the car charger somehow?


Answer
Well it would be cheaper if you just charge the unit in your car. But that wasn't your question was it. Well if I wanted to get that job done,I would simply Go to your nearest radio shack buy yourself a cheap transformer 110volt to 12v with a 3 amp output it may will cost about 10 to 20 dollars some models even come with a 12v plug right on the front of it ready to go. Now if you had some knowledge in electronics you could check you specs. on the nintendo ds for charger volts and amps and look around the house or garage for a smaller transformer like one from old answering machine cordless phone or a broken laptop computer a lot of those items work with a 12v transformer it's the little black box that plugs into the wall outlet and try to match the nintendo ds specs and then go from there..But please don't do this unless you have the knowledge in the field of electronics repair you could get hurt or damage your game unit or even a fire not good. Hopefully this info will help you out if so great have some fun,

Buying a car in a different state than where you live?




mb20and151


My dad found a car in Wisconsin for me but I live in Vegas. He's going to drive it out here. I heard that it's not good to do that because "cars are made differently for Wisconsin than for Vegas." Is that true? I thought all cars of a particular make were the same and not fine tuned to the area where they are to be driven. Is it wise to have him bring the car?
I know I physically CAN drive it here. I am asking if it will have more problems here. If it was made for cooler temperatures and will have difficulties with the weather in Vegas.



Answer
As long as it is 50 state certified, or certified to the same emission standards as NV, then you should be fine. Or does the vehicle you're purchasing in Wisconsin have some "cold weather option package" that is giving you some concerns?

Usually, NV will get some CA-emission spec. vehicles, as opposed to the non-CA emission spec. vehicles, so that may be where you are hearing some concern.

I think your bigger concerns should be on how to physically get the car from Wisconsin to Vegas. Can the dealer in Wisconsin get you a NV title? Will you have to pay both Wisconsin and NV sales or excise tax? Can you get a temporary plate to drive it out of state, or will your father have to plate it in Wisconsin, and then resell it again to you once in NV to replate it? Or would a better route be to pay for an auto transporter to put it on a truck and ship it down to you?
see: http://www.dmvnv.com/nvreg.htm#Out-of-State for the NV DMV registration info for buying a vehicle from an out of state dealer
or http://www.dmvnv.com/nvreg.htm#private if from a private seller

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment