Monday, October 7, 2013

When you jailbreak your iphone does it erase your already installed apps?

car info app iphone on Car Setup Workbench for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the iTunes App ...
car info app iphone image



omccann


Also does it allow you to download apps from the app store for free (instead of them being £0.99?)
What does it allow you to do different?

I've got an iphone 3gs running on ios4



Answer
Jail breaking it breaks your warranty with apple or your service provider so for any reason some thing goes bad you get a virus it atop working or anything you will never ever get a replacement and just last yer many people just found out that jail braking it mean your relying on some one else who may not have your best interest in mind when a bunch of contact info and viruses came on board and wiped out thousands of people credit along with credit card info

See jail breaking means some hacker took the iOS software broke it and then rereleased it for people to reset there devices with and you don't know what they broke or what they didn't or what security is left till it's to late

And no once it is jail broken you have to download apps off of another website the iTunes store still needs credit card info which means that you will be using your credit card on a device your not even sure is secure or not for me

I'm rather happy spending pocket change on some thing I know is secure and is not leaking info out into the wild were some hacker may have it to use for there own apps or a new car

How do i make my iTunes music Louder?




Kevin F


I frequently listen to music from my iPhone in my car. I have an FM transmitter that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Recently I've noticed that some songs are louder than others and I was wondering if there was an app that i can get for my mac or just something I can do in iTunes besides the "Get Info" option and turning up the volume there. I need something that will just boost the volume of the song.


Answer
some music is louder then others because of a lack of an equalizer. Just set up a equalizer on iTunes (should be in your music settings) and all songs will have the same consistant volume.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment