Sunday, October 6, 2013

If my boyfriend gets a speeding ticket while driving my car, will it affect my insurance?

car information on ... car wash with the help of a commodore c64 the car wash is a
car information image



Kathryn


My boyfriend got a speeding ticket in my car that is insured under GEICO and under my parents. I was wondering if it will affect my parents insurance. When the officer asked for license and registration and insurance, my boyfriend gave him his license, and the cars information. I'm just worried.


Answer
Moving violations, like speeding, are written to the driver. WHY are you letting a boyfriend drive the car? It belongs to your Parents, NOT you.. Did they give him permission to drive it?

Like others are telling you THEY are financially responsible for ANY damage or injuries caused by THEIR car. They trusted YOU to drive the car. DON'T allow a boyfriend to drive it.

What are some percentages based on electric cars?




xxrainingf


Well, I'm doing a project.. and Google isn't being my reliable source. Pretty much, all I need is some percentages or.. numbers based on anything GOOD about electric cars. I'd also like some links to websites with electric car information. Thanks!


Answer
Try the links below (especially the first one). Hopefully that will help a bit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment