Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I need to ship my car to Europe from the States, any companies which you can recommend?

car inspection info on Vehicle Inspections
car inspection info image



Italy


I have a limited budget.
The shipping would be or to Germany or to Italy.
Can anybody tell me which requirements I have to meet to be able to drive my car in Europe? Is there the need for a special car inspection?
What about the insurance?
I would appreciate any info to any of my questions
Thanks



Answer
Seriously, unless you have a very expensive car, it does not worth shipping it. Just sell it and buy one in Europe.

Which states do NOT require an annual car inspection?




breadbox


For example, I know IL, MO, TX do require this. Some states like TN do NOT except for counties that have big cities to inspect for smog emissions. Where can I find a complete state list showing which states do or do not require an annual car inspection?


Answer
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070509131325AAXDRUr

Here's a Best Answer. The info is more than likely up to date because it was submitted 2 months ago.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment