Thursday, November 28, 2013

Can I fight my ticket if the cop out the wrong car model down?

car model info on File:Late model Ford Model T.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
car model info image



Joshua


I was pulled over yesterday after passing an unmarked cop car doing about 90 in a 65. He admitted he was doing 80 so he guessed I was doing about 90. I admitted to doing 90 so he ended up citing me a $112 fine that carried no points. On the citation though it read jetta for my car model but it is a passat. He had my insurance card and registration so there was no excuse not to know it was a passat. Since there is incorrect info on the citation would I be able to fight that in court? And also what about the fact he admitted to doing 80 mph in a 65 zone?


Answer
pay your ticket and move on. you got caught.

what is the name of the techno song in the july 2008 nissan commercial?




gtb62785


This commercial has been played recently. I don't know the car model, but the music in the commercial is techno with what sounds like a Spanish guitar in the song. I know this is not a lot of info, but I know I've heard the song before and want to know what the name of it is. Thanks


Answer
can you describe the car? i don't do the tv thing and this would prolly be better answered in the music section.... cause then you get knuckleheads like me that wanna help but don't know how




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment