Friday, November 29, 2013

What kind of car do you recommend based on these standards?

car info 2012 on 2012 Volkswagen Beetle Official Photos and Info  News  Car and ...
car info 2012 image



Hannah


My mom has to get a new car, but it is a little unexpected.
She won't drive a chevy, dodge, or ford.
She doesn't want a truck.
She would like the vehicle to be about $20,000 or less, but it is okay to go a little over.
The year doesn't matter.
New or used doesn't matter.
She wants it to get about 30 mph highway.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance! (:



Answer
A LITLE more info would help, such as big, small, four door or two.
20K can buy a lot of things. If she wants to go for something larger, I would check out Kia Optima, or Hyundai Sonata. Consumer reports rates both very highly. They share engines and I believe transmissions, both get class-leading mileage; I prefer the Optima because I think it looks like a Jag.
You can't go wrong with a Camry or an Accord, but they are a tad boring, and may be closer to 25K now.
If she wants a 4 door that's a little smaller, but still somewhat sporty, the Suzuki Kizashi is getting very good reviews and is supposed to be a lot of fun to drive. The 2 door vernon is the Koupe, also a decent car.
If she wants to go small with 4 doors, Hyndai Elentra, Civic, Corolla, Mazda 3 and Subaru Impreza are all reliable, and get decent mileage. If she lie the Impreza (which has all wheel drive, great for snow), or the Mazda 3, then make sure it's a 2012, as they just changed the engines and transmissions, greatly increasing the mileage.
IF she wants sporty, go used; an Accord coupe with a 6 cylinder is a nice option, 2006-2007 models get about 29 all the time, 33 on the highway. The newer ones have larger engines, and don't' get as good mileage. Unless you get a 4 cylinder, not as much fun, though.
I hope that helps.

What can I look forward to buying a 2012 V6 Ford Mustang?




Kid Viciou


Come December I will be purchasing a 2012 (preferably) but maybe a 2011 Ford Mustang V6. I'm switching to the Mustang from a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL. I'm only 19 but I believe I'm a good enough driver to control the new found power of the new V6 Mustang's, ha. Even though I know the GT's and the Cobra's have way more power, but I can't afford the gas and insurance. But I just want to know how the new V6 Mustang's drive and should I get a manual or an automatic? Things like that.


Answer
They drive and handle very nicely. I am an autocrosser and road racer. My 2011 V6 Mustang was the first Muscle car I have tracked. I was very impressed with the Performance package handling. I have however upgraded the brakes and suspension for even greater handling.

With the full Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 package I can keep up with Porsches costing 3 times as much. I would get a manual unless you are going to do a lot of stop and go driving. If you crave more power later then a ProCharger supercharger kit is available adding another 200 HP. Its a great kit.

If you can afford it then get the '12 because I think the HID lights were standard.

Check out the site below for all the 3.7L V6 Mustang info you could ever want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment