Friday, November 29, 2013

Why were progressives offended by the NRA pointing out facts but ok with Obama using kids to end the 2nd?

car news media on Row of cars in car lot fotog Tetra images Getty Images
car news media image



Tringle


When I was a kid I thought I could time travel in time in my parents car after I saw Back to the Future. Obama uses these kids who were scared by the news media fear mongering to take our rights and that's ok, but point out that Obama doesn't believe in gun free zones when it comes to his safety and its all of a sudden its a big offense.


Answer
Progressives take Obama's side in arguments and the NRA opposes the ban on guns because they feel it is a violation of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. The NRA will be an opposing force to
congress for any laws that diminish peoples rights to own firearms. There are also many members in congress that are avid gun owners, many of which are not progressives.

how would you go about seeing if the news media would do a story about the chicago police and it ticket writin?




lil snake


how would you go about seeing if the news media would do a story about the chicago police department issuing out tickets to civilians of this city that they wont issue to other police officers,example tinted windows with the legal tint color but if you go to the parking lots of the stations where they park the there own private cars youll see cars with limo tint and license plate covers on the plates, as well as decals in the windows that i was told were illegal .So the way i see it is the law only applies to us and not them ,so if we as chicagions have to follow the driving laws and auto laws so should they.


Answer
You want to sign an online petition so all officer can remove their tints? It won't work, leave it alone. Idk the rule in Chicago, but what if they made no tint, no even factory tint legal?Then we'd all be complaining more!

I am not even a police officer, but I believe that they have the rights, exemptions and privileges to have limo tint and decal on the front of their private vehicle.

Remember driving is a privilege, not a right, so if you can't comply by the laws and rules, and you'r not exempted, you should not even be driving. These tint laws were implemented for a purpose you know; safety of officers & safety while driving. The posted speed limit is 35 mph, a police car has the right to drive at 50 mph at a safe manner if they wish, they can be heading to an emergency or trailing another car.

I am just like you, want to tint my car to look all cool and stuff but I understand the safety and laws and dont't see any purpose in questioning why cops can tint their private cars. I am photo phobic, so I have 15% on my rear windows and rear windshield, and they issued me 60% on my front glasses and windshield, they work fine but I can be a dick and complain about it and say I need limo tints when th 60% honestly works fine from keepin the glare out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment