Sunday, November 10, 2013

How can i find out my liscense plate number in order to retrieve my car from airport parking?

car info from number plate on Rear View Reversing Camera set in UK Number Plate PLATECAM
car info from number plate image



annie


I need to get my car out of airport parking and don't have know my plate number? Is there a website or somewhere i can find this info? I don't have my records because i am traveling and not at home.


Answer
call dmv or police dept.

Where can you find a list of cars that reposessors are searching for?




www.Robert


I know of a car that I believe to be up for repossession and is being hidden. I want to know if there is somewhere I can find this info with something like their license plate number.

Is their a website or such?

Thank you!



Answer
first off you need to be a repo man contracted to a lending institution that has cars to be repoed thats where the list comes from.each bank or lending place uses different repo people you can do this yourself by contacting local banks and asking them if they have repo people if not you would be willing to do the work and thats it but dont forget it is hard and dangerous work it requires knowledge of cars and truck locking mechanisms and state and local laws regarding personal property




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment