Saturday, January 11, 2014

How fast do they drive a car at the emissions testing stations?

car emissions info on Car Emissions Explained: Catalytic Converters
car emissions info image



707


I tried to search this and got nothing. Thanks for any info you know.
I'm talking about miles per hour



Answer
It is a computer regulated course that varies speed and tops at 55MPH. ( the speed limit when the law was enacted)

When do I get my emissions tested on my car when I move to Maryland?




Common Whi


The DMV mentions the state inspection, but no mention of emissions testing on the same page info for new residents. When do I get tested? I have a car that will need emission-related repairs, so I want to fail the test first, so my repairs go towards an emissions waiver.
WHEN? Prior to registration? After? Any time? Is it independent of the registration process?



Answer
Probably right when you get there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment