Saturday, January 11, 2014

What to expect when buying a new car for the first time?

car insurance info site on ... .Confused.com site car insurance |car news|car reviews|car insurance
car insurance info site image



luv_my_abc


I am thinking about buying a new car. I have no credit. I was wondering what to say and how to go about the whole thing. What should i expect? Also, how do i choose a good reasonable car insurance? Any advice or info, anyone?


Answer
Bring someone with you who has experience. Car salesmen are pretty reptillian and they'll try to take you for every penny you have.

A couple of good sites to do research on this are www.edmunds.com and www.consumerreports.org. In addition to information on various makes and models, they also have general articles on how to buy a new car.

How much could I get a used automatic 1997-98 Acura Integra in good driving condition for?




HxC


And should I even get one? I'm about to get my license next month. Could I get one for around 4-6k? Would it drastically raise my already high car insurance?


Answer
hey

Get free quotes for your auto insurance.This is the cheapest site .

http://Save-Car-Insurance.Info


Really hope that will help you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment