Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Does anyone remember what time the Arctic Monkeys headlined on friday at last years T in the park?

car info india on 2012 Jaguar XKR-S Photos and Info  News  Car and Driver
car info india image



David M


I'm hoping to find out what time the Arctic Monkeys began their set at last years T in the Park? Although i was there i've forgotten. I need to know because it will give me a good idea of when the Kings of Leon will start their set this year. I have a long journey on the friday, and need to see if i should ditch my car and fly up or do the drive.
Cheers to anyone who answers.



Answer
.

~_~.

Hi David--

I have found a sight for you to get the exact time you seek.
It has ll the info for T in the park '08, including all that performed including Arctic Monkeys!!

Here ya go -------------------->

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3791

Take Care!!!

___________ ~_~.

.

I got home from the airport and realized my suitcase has a huge rip in it! What do I do?




BradJC4


It was a Delta flight from Atlanta to Cleveland. I just threw my bag in the car and went home when I noticed it; the info says I have to go back to the airport within 24 hours, but its too damn far.


Answer
i do not see any chance of getting reimbursed for the damamge if not notified upon arrival to the airline staff.

i had my suitcase totally damaged a few months back and inspite of the damage report issued by their staff at an overseas airport they wanted me to take the bag to their ny office ( i leave in nj ) for visual inspection.

as i had discarded the bag in india there was no way i could
have taken it to their office.

i will get reimbursed but they try to make it difficult.

again,if you keep on calling them they might but that is a long shot.

good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment