Thursday, January 9, 2014

Who wants to see some photos of a production Dodge Challenger?

car news new on ... Mark Wells - Car Drawing | Auto News Blog at InternetAutoGuide.com
car news new image



atvman_400


http://blogs.motortrend.com/6227133/car-news/2008-dodge-challenger-srt8-photos-leaked/index.html

Here are a few photos of the real deal that leaked out. I know they are real because of the rims.
I'm glad they kept it true to the concept.



Answer
I saw the concept car at Mopars at the Strip last year. The car was surrounded by people all the time, lots of positive feedback about the design.

I wonder if they'll offer them in the 70's colors, like In Violet, Panther Pink, Sublime Green. That would rock.

How and why kia cars are getting more popular by the day?




Obama Love


I see more and more kia cars on the road than ever before. They are becoming popular cars. There was news recently that kia now outsells chrysler cars. 10 years back it was unimaginable that kia can ever outsell any US automaker.


Answer
I think it just depends on where you live. I'm in the Southwest and see quite a few Chrysler 300s being driven.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment