Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Where can I find info of classic muscle car owners in Colorado?

car club info on USO CAR CLUB - Reviews & Brand Information - Lealao, Kita S. Hayward ...
car club info image



Stephan


Im looking for a popular website for classic muscle cars that a lot of Colorado guys use. I'm looking for 1969 Plymouth roadrunner 426 hemi that's black with a red stripe going down driver side. It was bought about 20 years ago in denver at a small auction for $500. Muscle car web sites or anything that owners use to chat would help me a lot.


Answer
First, a Hemi Roadrunner for $500? No.
Second, to find muscle car owners in Colorado, try Googling something like "Denver muscle car clubs". You could also try the Autos discussion category on your area's Craigslist.

Where can I find info on maintaining my 1997 Club Car golf cart?




Chilly


I am looking for a detailed online resource that instructs how to properly maintain and repair my 1997 Club Car. It is a v-glide Regen model.


Answer
I would suggest looking to see if Club Car has a web site. If they do, it's a good bet they have info about your model archived, if not a copy of the owners manual you can download.
If that doesn't work, do a google search for your model.
If all else fails, ask the mechanics at the courses nearby.
Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment