Friday, January 17, 2014

Why do vegetarians have 5 higher IQ on average & live better?

car news bbc on BBC News - Fans injured in Daytona multi-car crash
car news bbc image



FruityDrea


Also higher social class. I agree with that. All the Vegetarians & Vegans I know have very good jobs & worth millions. My vegetarian sister makes 100k+. I have 3 paid off houses at age 23. My Vegan friend has a 5million dollar house & other Vegans I've met have high end cars & dress like their rich so I wonder why. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6180753.stm
@kristi, yes you're right, I research often & when I get together with my Vegan friend first things we discuss is what new things we discovered & researched.



Answer
Veganism does not make us rich, successful, and smart. Veganism makes us a friend for the animals. That's all.

This kind of attitude does nothing for the billions of animals in slaughterhouses, abattoirs, and factory farms. This kind of elitism only stands in the way of making veganism a realistic lifestyle for the masses.

why always Muslims accused as terrorist look to civilized Christians in the middle of Europe?




HalahenA


they burn 140 muslims women and kid alive

they 3000 people kid and old men in surbnitsa in one night with help of Holland army

you guys kill by ton but always you have the excuse to kill but we don't


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8159664.stm



Answer
I am french and muslims burn more than 300 cars each night in my country.
They have the lowest education and the highest crime rate among all immigrants , asians, east europeans... However they benefit from a kind of affirmaive action here and they have free education and free healthcare.
I think the problem with muslims is that you worship a pedophile mass murder and sex obsessed prophet.

And if you want to speak about tolerance , are you aware that coptic chrisitans in Egypt live like jews in a nazi country.
In Saudi Arabia if you own a Bible you are sentenced to capital punishment, in Palestine the christians were wipped off and the media keep talking about "poor muslim palestians".
In Darfour thousand and thousands of christians were killed by mulsims.
Yes Muslims are terrorists , I agree with that, and you better stop praising a fake god and a fake prophet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment