Thursday, June 5, 2014

Buying a classic muscle car?




farfar8806


I want to buy an old muscle car, like a mustang or a camaro, but i dont know wut to look for. Are they supposed to be cheap? If i buy one, am i going to have to keep getting it fixed since its pretty old? Any info would be great!


Answer
Depends on the condition of the car, I bought a 74 El Camino for $850, and then 10 days later had to drop another $1000 for an entire new brake system because the guy lied. Then a new battery and a new alternator. I need to replace the hood which should cost anywhere from 100-350+. I also have to have it repainted, and some body work, and that is just to start, there's pretty much no interior as is too.

Oh, yeah and I have no radio and get less than 10 MPG.

But I LOVE my car, to me it's a labor of love.

I've seen old mustangs with no tranny or engine and major rust selling for over 2K. Ones that barely run and look like shit for 5k+

So, (depending on your definition of cheap of course) I would say that no, it's not cheap to buy or restore a classic car. Some times (like me) you can luck out and get a really good deal (yes, as hard as it is to believe I got a good deal on my car) but that can take a lot of time and effort.

Female Abdominal Info?




Savannah D


Female: 5'9; 155 pounds.

I'm doing like 100 crunchies a day, 20 sit ups, 20 leg ups, 20 bicycles. how long should it take me to get visible abs? i am chubby in my stomach.

* if you have any advice, rather than the answer to the question... i'd also appreciate it :)



Answer
To really get your abdominals to show, you must diet and include aerobic exercise in your routine. Exercise without maintaining a diet rich in protein to enhance muscle development, is like having a car without an engine; you get absolutely nowhere.

Try balancing your meals 70% protein 30% carbs. Eat your proteins from lean sources (Chicken, fish, boiled eggs, lean beef with all the fat drained off) and beans (lentil, lima, chile or any type of bean) For your carbs stay away from breads and rice. They do provide energy but they are high in calories. Choose leafy vegetables, carrots, raisins, broccoli and fresh fruits.Drink 10 to 20 glasses water per day NO SODA

Make a life style change that includes exercise and six small meals per day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment