Monday, June 2, 2014

I'm really scared bec. of the issue of this (666) sss ID Sysem, since d q narinig un news sa dzrh kya dme q kt?




agent


I'm a Christian, just concerned....


Answer
Naniwala ka naman kaagad dahil lang narinig mo sa radyo (You immediately believed it just because you heard it in the news

Be a Christian and believe in your faith, not in what DZRH says. Philippine media, particularly radio and even news TV, thrives on sensationalism -- e.g. showing in camera the bloody body of a person hit by a car or stabbed to death (images you'll never see in US television especially early evening or morning news)

how fast do you go when traveling in the car?




Abu Najm


so the eid is coming and everybody is going to his home town ,how fast do you/your husband go in the highway?
Stay safe everyone :)
for me more then 160-170 km/h is crazy



Answer
Well, I am not surprised. There is a reason why SA has the highest rate of death by car accident. Shame on all of you who think it is alright to go above the speed limit. You must not of lost somebody in a car accident before, and not really gave a damn about your neighbor who did. Nor give a damn about how your family would feel one day to get the news, that your body is strewn over the freeway, legs here and there, decapitated, along with your beautiful , good, wife, and your first born son, and your daughter is in the hospital fighting for her life, Inshalla she will make it through, but sadly, her life will be full of sadness at having to live without her parents and the baby brother, that all had prayed to Allah for. OMG, these things happen to others for a reason my friends. Do not fail the test. I am one who learns from others mistakes. I myself have known first hand, have known others, who have suffered unimaginable pain and suffering due to such CARE- LESS-NESS! I had the "sense" to teach my sons early on about these dangers. Where is your sense. I always tell my son's, EVERYTIME, they leave the house," I love you, take care, be defensive uh" and as the door closes I say duaa, with eyes closed and hands to my heart. Ahdan just saved me from the pain in writing this, Allah Akbar. I'm out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment