Friday, June 6, 2014

question about a car for my brother.?




taylor


im asking this question for my brother. Is there a free website were you can ask a question about a car and get an answer for free?
and dont say yahoo i already told my brother that and thats not what hes looking for
i think info on like how to fix something but im not shore



Answer
What type of question?
Info on the history of the car? like accidents?
Or Info on owner and registration info?
Or opinion on the color of a car? I mean, we need more info to give you more info.

Transfer car title info?







My father in law gave me his old car for free.What do I do to transfer the title to my name.Thank you.


Answer
Well each state is different when it comes to title transfer, but i live in New Mexico and work for the DMV. Here we think its easier to use a Bill of Sale which you can find online most of the time or pick up at your local DMV. Whoever sold/gave you the car just fills it out and you take that and the title into the DMV with you drivers license or ID and insurance card. Where the amount goes the seller would just put GIFT. So you dont get charged sales tax so all you would pay is the registration and title fee. At least thats how we do it here! Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment