Saturday, June 7, 2014

Neon Lights for cars?




sivart9


I saw a car with one and now i want one for my Audi TT. But i just wanted to know some info about them.
Like: Are they legal (i live in florida)
what is the average cost of them
Whats a good brand.

Can i just get some brief info about neon lights for cars? thanks



Answer
LOL neon lights on a car.

My car is struggling to accelerate?




Cocaine


I just got back from a really long trip, and ever since my car struggled to accelerate while leaving stop lights and signs and then eventually it died while I was sitting at a red light. Does this sound like an alternator problem?


Answer
Not the alternator. Really need more info to isolate the problem. If the check engine light is on then go to a parts store. Most of them will read the code(s) for free. Post the year, make, model and codes as well as detailed info about the car's behavior so we can try to figure it out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment