Sunday, December 1, 2013

a car wash locked my keys in car I had a locksmith open it should car wash pay?

car wash news on Clean Auto Wash, high-quality touchless and soft touch drive thru car ...
car wash news image



Alex C


I called the assistant of the agent for service of the corporation and he told me to take him to small claims. he is arguing that the car wash was closed which is not true because they were still washing cars when I came back from the store. the locksmith bill was only $50.00 what else can I sue for?
im in california and the agent for service is an attorney.



Answer
what does it matter if they were closed? they still locked your keys in your car... they should pay for it.. and since it could be more to go to do all that, you can always call your local news and have them to an investigation on the place! they do that all the time here in ct!

How can I turn vegetable oil into something I can use in my car?




Butterfly


I've been seeing people do that on the news and stuff. One man is trading his car washing services to restaurants owners/workers, in order to receive their oil...i'm assuming it's the kind they cook with. He said he is going to use it in his car. How can I do that? Can you use just regular things from the grocery store?


Answer
Do you have a diesel engine? If not forget it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment