Monday, December 2, 2013

What can I look forward to buying a 2012 V6 Ford Mustang?

car info 2012 on AUTOSHOW GALLERY > VIP STYLE TOYOTA HIACE VAN  PART 1
car info 2012 image



Kid Viciou


Come December I will be purchasing a 2012 (preferably) but maybe a 2011 Ford Mustang V6. I'm switching to the Mustang from a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL. I'm only 19 but I believe I'm a good enough driver to control the new found power of the new V6 Mustang's, ha. Even though I know the GT's and the Cobra's have way more power, but I can't afford the gas and insurance. But I just want to know how the new V6 Mustang's drive and should I get a manual or an automatic? Things like that.


Answer
They drive and handle very nicely. I am an autocrosser and road racer. My 2011 V6 Mustang was the first Muscle car I have tracked. I was very impressed with the Performance package handling. I have however upgraded the brakes and suspension for even greater handling.

With the full Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 package I can keep up with Porsches costing 3 times as much. I would get a manual unless you are going to do a lot of stop and go driving. If you crave more power later then a ProCharger supercharger kit is available adding another 200 HP. Its a great kit.

If you can afford it then get the '12 because I think the HID lights were standard.

Check out the site below for all the 3.7L V6 Mustang info you could ever want.

How much does a car mechanic make?




ZigZag


I am trying to plan my future. I love cars and would love to work on them as a living.I don't know is i should choose this career. I have no clue how much money mechanics make. I want to make a good living to be completely happy. Can you help me out?


Answer
According to the 2012-2013 Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), in 2010 the median salary for automotive service technicians and mechanics was $35,790 per year / $17.21 per hour.

The Handbook profile cited below also has sections on what they do, work environment, how to become one, pay, job outlook, similar occupations and contacts for more info.

Finally, pay for automotive service technicians and mechanics may vary considerably by state. In Alabama, the mean wage is $11.23/hr and in Alaska, the mean wage is 25.04/hr.

You can find mean (average) wages for mechanics and other occupations in your state by visiting the US Dept of Labor Sources of Career Information cited below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment