Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My car air-cond is out after 3 days i've refill the aircond gas? What the problems and solutions?

car info by reg number on CAR NUMBER REGISTRATION GUIDE - PLATE NUMBER INFORMATION - PANDUAN ...
car info by reg number image



haida358


I send my car to mechanic shop to check for the leaks...but they said no leaks and only need to refill the gas. After 3 days i've find out only the wind blow and feel warm. Why?


Answer
Not much info here. DO you check the pressures when you refilled and now when its not cooling? Are they close to the same? Is your compressor pumping? Just because it turns dosnt mean its pumping. Is your AC clutch engaged? Do you have power to the AC clutch? If its out of gas again obviously you have a leak. Use some diswashiong soap and water to make some bubbles and dab on with a reg to see if you can locate the leak, A leak this big might be able to be heard in a quiet area. But you could have any other number of problems from your discription. (Check the compressor crank shaft, the seal may be leaking by) If you dont have gages and a volt meeter or test light you'll need tools to eliminate what problems you dont have to narrow it down to what you do have.

Can someone file a police report for a traffic incident if no personal info was given and police not called?




redseastar


Other car wasn't hit or damaged, just went up on curb. The driver and other car (claimed to be father) verbally accosted me after the accident and asked for my license & reg. I told them I will provide that after the police got there. They took my plate number and said they were calling but never did. Instead, verbally accosted me again and got into their cars and drove off.

Can I be held liable for this if they decide to file a report for this so-called incident and report me as a hit and run?



Answer
Since they did not wait for the Police to get involved, I would say that they did not report it to their insurance either. Sometimes with insurance, even if it's a no fault situation, it will still cause your premiums to go up. However, since they took your license & registration information, they can either just use it to scare you whether it be now or later. If they should try that tactic later, I would then tell them that a police report was filed and would they like to add their information at this time. That is in the event they try to "settle" out of pocket which does not give them too much credibility for their character.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment