Monday, December 2, 2013

How can you find a car you used to own without the VIN number?

car info using vin number on Car Parts in Modesto | OEM Nissan Auto Parts Store at Central Valley ...
car info using vin number image



my93stangf


I used to have a 2001 mustang and wrecked it and it was given a salvage title. I have been trying to locate it. I know it is back on the road and I am sure it is still in NC just wondering if there was any way to find it without knowing the VIN number? Thanks for all the help


Answer
need the vin# will your insurance agent still have that info?

What type research should I carry before buying a new car or a second hand car?




bach_nuno


I want to buy a car - old or new it doesn't matter at all. All I want to know that how should I judge the right vehicle which could rather be a value for money to me. Please share tips related to what kind of things I should do a due diligence on before buying a car.


Answer
Read Consumers Report Car Buying issue, excellent info on new and used cars. If u r going for a used car, subscribe to Carfax, there u get info on where the car came from, if ever in a reported collision, mileage, how many owners.etc. Cost is reasonable for 30 days of unlimited usage, all u need is the vin number of the vehicle u r interested in. A new car is ur decision in taste and preference, but Consumers Report test drives all vehicles and u get their data. They also have the frequency of repairs and problems with used cars. Good luck shopping.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment