Monday, December 2, 2013

How do I get back at somebody who is harrassing me at school?

z car news on Chevrolet New Captiva Diesel | Auto 2012
z car news image



christyj42


What can I do to get back at somebody who is giving me a hard time at school. I am up for just about anything but I don't want to get caught. I kinda just want to screw with her and public humiliation would be all the better. Any ideas??? By the way, I am in high school.


Answer
I must strongly warn you that you should never ever get involved with revenge its effects usually last forever. I am not at all suggesting you use this as an idea but its a funny story. I am stating it here only for its humurous value. I don't agree with retaliation of any kind, your life simply works out much better without it. One time I read a funny idea though.... it only works if the person lives in a house. The person who wrote the article planned ahead about 3-4 weeks or more... got the local phone book and went through it from A-Z the goal is to have several people arriving to the recipients home at the same time.... like hundreds... by making phone calls to any service that will allow for "free home estimates" for any service imagineable. From carpenters, to plumbers, roofers, cabinet resurfacing people, garderners, window tinters...so on and so forth...its really limitless depending only on the size of the town..... . the plan would be to schedule everyone at or around the same time i.e 9.00 am on a Saturday. Then One to two weeks out a phone call would be made to those companies that bring those big inflatable Jumpers for birthdays, and ponies, and several other items. Stressing to the companies that the only way to pay would be cash on arrival because of fear of giving out a credit card number over the phone... the tricky part is having a phone number that is not tied to whomever was to try this because the various vendors can call back at anytime to confirm your requests..... thats the hardest part about it, that morning a call to order food (if there is anyone that delivers food that early) also that morning contact would be made to several of the local news agencies anonymously (maybe several times) stating to them something really wild is happening at ??? (given address) and they cant miss it .... then the guy who wrote the article would show up on scene a little early and video the entire thing .... on that saturday morning around 9 am the whole block would be packed with cars and trucks and hundreds of people would be on the lawn of the intended person who was being pranked.... to me the thought of all those contractors looking at each other in confusion is the most hilarious part.... However........
I suggest you ignore people that are ignorant and immature. The best way to handle people like that is to ignore them or treat them like gold (extremely kindly)... it burns them up more than anything else but it's the most difficult thing to do but well worth it....Sooner or later the things they do will come back to them.....

What was the brand and model of the alto saxophone played in the song, Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car?




Karas


The instrumental performance in the middle of the song by Billy Ocean entitled, "Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car" was simply phenomenal. Please tell me the type (brand and model) of alto saxophone that was used in that song, and would a Yamaha YAS-82Z Custom Z Series Alto Saxophone with a black lacquer enable the same rapid playability?


Answer
Karas: That would be difficult to track down. Even knowing the musician, he/she would typically own several saxes, so, unless there's a fan site or forum that mentions it, you may never know what was played.

The good news is that those riffs can be played on any decent sax. As long as the instrument is well-maintained, the only limits to speed are the player's dexterity. That Yamaha is a great sax, so no problem there. I had a Yamaha YAS 21, not half the quality of the 82Z, and it was capable of fast licks like those.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment