Thursday, December 5, 2013

What are some statistics for showing there is more bad news than good news in the world?

car news world on Grand Theft Auto IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
car news world image
Q. I am trying to proove to my friend that there is more bad news in the world for good news.... does anyone know any statistics?


Answer
It is a well known fact. Make your own statistics. Watch 4 hours of local news, count the good news articles and the bad news then compare. Bad news will be crime, car accidents, fires, lay-offs, plant closings etc. Good news will be new jobs, construction starts, school openings etc.

Where to find information online about the day baby was born for baby book?




qtpie


I need headlines in world news, national news, famous world leaders, and a newspaper clipping from the day the baby was born (May 19, 2008). Any good sites that has the most popular events or information that I need?
I also need the popular tv shows, actors and movies, music, sports stars, cars, best selling books, fashion trends, and the cost of different items (like bread, milk, gallon of gas, computer, etc)
I thought there might be a good site that has this information for the year 2008. And in specific May 19, for the news.



Answer
I hope this will help... seems like a fun site




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment