Saturday, December 7, 2013

How can I get support information for a Infinity car stereo?

car electronics info on car stereo in the blue one Company news Shenzhen Kingyoo Electronics ...
car electronics info image



across0212


I have a Mitsubishi Diamante with an Infinity Car Stereo system and am having trouble with the cd player.


Answer
honestly your best bet with that it doing an internet search, if that does not turn up the results you had hoped for go down to your local dealer and talk to the electronics tech (theres normally at least one at every dealer) the guys in the parts department might have some good info as well. the other option is to contact infinity yourself thought there web site, send there customer service department is normally fairly helpful. the last option i have for you to to talk to the guys at crutchfield. there web site it www.crutchfield.com

Can the cold temperature of an airplane cargo damage electronics?




Antoine


My father warned me that a long time ago, he had his laptop in his luggage and the cold temp of the airplane's cargo destroyed it. Is this really true? I haven't found any info on google about it. I am taking the plane and want to bring my DJ equipment and studio monitors in my luggage. Should I worry?


Answer
No, the cold can not destroy the electronics. What likely destroyed his laptop was rough handling in loading and unloading the luggage.

They are not gentle.

I've had a laptop in the trunk of my car in the middle of a New England Winter and it did not boot up until it got closer to normal operating temps, but once it warmed up it worked fine for another 5 years. It still runs in fact, just is sitting in the closet collecting dust since it is now almost 8 years old and has been replaced.

So as long as you really pad it well against getting bumped and banged around (bubble wrap in several layers as well as being surrounded by clothing) it should survive.

I'd still have it as carry on just to be safe though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment