Monday, December 16, 2013

Anyone own a Jeep Liberty and if so do you like it?

car info using reg on Information is categorized by specific automobile manufacturer for use ...
car info using reg image
Q. I am thinking of getting a new one, any info?


Answer
Have just had mine for 6 months, and I'm pretty happy with it so far. Not as bad gas milage as you would expect for a SUV, and it uses just reg. unleaded. Great w/ snow, esp. the 6 speed manual I'm driving. Nice car!

I'm 16 and having my first passport interview saturday, I am concerned about the questions?




Harry Whit


I heard they ask you a lot about your parents DOB and birthplace, I know dob but birth places and things like reg number of car I think i will forget. Also I have a debit card that a never use so should I mention it if they ask. Can someone of experience and age tell me what they ask please. I really do hope I get my passport as my holiday is in about 2weeks


Answer
Relax. The interview is to prevent identity fraud.

You will only be asked questions that confirm that you are indeed the applicant. Questions will generally be about info you gave on the form and your counter signatory. You won't be asked anything that you could not answer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment