Friday, December 20, 2013

HELP! PARKING FOR UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO QUESTION?

club car info holders on Club Car Precedent Golf Bag Holder with Clamp Straps | eBay
club car info holders image



Anarkai27


Need advice from a denizen of the Orlando area, or former... or frequenter... lol! Going to UNI. tomorrow NIGHT... need some info. on ANY good places to park within a 1 mile ... or if coughing up $20 to park there is a better idea? Thanks!


Answer
Go with self-parking. It is only $12 (not $20).

The enclosed parking garage utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket.

Daily parking fees per vehicle:

- Cars, Vans, & Motorcycles: $12.00
- Buses, RVs, & Cars with Trailers: $15.00
- Preferred Parking: Available for automobiles for just a few extra dollars.

EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2009
Parking from 6pm - 10pm will be $3.00.

Parking rates on Halloween Horror Nights event nights are
- Before 8pm: $12.00
- 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM: $3.00
- After 10:00 PM: Free


Whichever entrance you use, you will arrive at the tollbooth entrance to the two huge parking structures; one is five levels high, the other six, and they hold a total of 20,000 cars. At the booth, an attendant will collect your daily parking fee of $12 ($15 for RVs, buses, and trailers). Annual Pass holders can show their pass for free admission to the parking lots. Parking is free to everyone after 6:00 p.m., which offers an extra incentive to visit CityWalkâs restaurants and clubs or see a movie on a day you donât have a ticket to the parks. Donât bother asking the booth attendants for maps to the park or parks youâll be visiting that day; they donât have them. Youâll be able to pick up these guides later as you enter the parks.

Once you have paid the parking fee, you will be directed to your parking space. Your parking options are virtually nonexistent. You will be directed in such a way that the two parking structures are filled in the most efficient way possible. The parking structures are ingeniously designed so that as one level fills up cars are routed directly to the next level, without having to corkscrew upwards as you do in most multistory parking lots.

One of the great things about Universal Orlandoâs parking is that most of it is covered, thus protecting you and your car from the broiling Florida sun and those sudden afternoon downpours. During the busy summer season, however, the open roof is filled fairly early in the day to spare the lot attendants the worst of the sun and heat. Great for the employees, not so great for you. That means that if you arrive at midday you may find yourself parked on the roof. I am told that if this is not acceptable to you, you can ask the attendant to direct you to sheltered parking on one of the lower levels. It may take some polite persistence but it can be done.

The various sections in the two structures are named after movies or characters (Jaws, Jurassic Park, Cat in the Hat, and so forth); rows are indicated by numbers, with the first digit indicating the level. Thus âJaws 305â would be on the third level. As always in these situations, itâs a good idea to make a written note of your parking lot location. Better yet, take a picture of your row number with your cell phone or digital camera!
Universal Orlando claims that the farthest parking space is just a nine-minute walk from CityWalk. That may be stretching (or shrinking) the point, but moving walkways speed your journey.

Handicapped Parking. Handicapped parking spaces are provided close to the main entrance on Level 3. Follow the signs for handicapped parking and you will be directed accordingly.

Preferred Parking. If youâd like to shave a few minutes off your walk, you can pay $18 ($5 for annual passholders) for a parking space thatâs almost as close to the main entrance as the handicapped spaces.

Valet Parking. Get in the Hollywood spirit by having an attractive young attendant park your car for you as you pull up right at CityWalk. The fee is $10 if you stay for less than two hours and $20 for over two hours. Overnight parking is not permitted. Annual Pass holders pay a flat rate of $10 no matter how long they stay. Just follow the signs. If you are coming just for lunch Monday through Friday, between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., you can have your parking stub validated at most full-service CityWalk restaurants (Emerilâs sometimes validates at other times including dinner and on weekends). A stay of under two hours is free and two to four hours is $10, but a stay of over four hours will cost you the full $20, even with validation.

Passenger Drop-Off. If youâre in a generous mood, you can drop your family off near CityWalk before you go off to park the car. Look for the signs directing you to the drop-off area, which is just across Universal Boulevard from the Valet Parking area.

Parking for Resort Guests. If you are staying at one of the on-property resort hotels, use any of the entrances and follow the signs to your hotel. All of the hotels have separate gates, with separate, paid parking facilities for guests. Non-guests can also use these lots but at rates higher than those charged to guests and considerably higher than the fee levied at the main theme park par

The NAFC is BUGGIN me!!?




Bruce


First of all, I'd like to say I am glad to be back! And I hope I am welcome back. I really really missed posting! And seeing all your posts too. I missed you guys, and I'm happy to be here! Now here is the kink in the road of life I see ahead. The NAFC is bugging!!

That's right folks get YOUR FREE Welcome aboard gifts are rattlin rapala lure, $20 in gas rebates AND the fishermans weigh and fillet set!

Guess what I say to that?! Hell no! I allready know this club is a load. Just their writing style tells them off, aside from that I've read so many answers on here with negative feelings toward them.. Why would I be stupid enough to try?

But guess what?! I'm keeping the bass car decal (Throwing out the one that says NAFC) The lisence holder (Even though it looks flimsy) I'm keeping these field test stamps AND the cool looking holo card with my name on it... Why? JUST FOR KICKS! cause... Its FREE, FREE FREE!!!!

Now I suppose my real question is, how do I get these bastards off my back? They say (If you dont respond in 10 days, we will have to give it to another nominee!) But they allready sent two of them! (The previous ones were with no free junk) and this new one I got today with the junk in it. How do I send them to hell?! Thanks guys!
I am back! Absolutly! I'll try to answer (And ask) As much as I can. And I'll try to do it at least a few times a week if I'm really jammed.

Anywho, you mean to tell me they are going to spam my mailbox for the rest of my life?!
1st, thanks for the hello... 2nd, good idea... 3rd, thank you for the warm welcome. Lastly.. Should I keep calling you enuf?/... Or do you have something more forest related?
Wait... The bigfoot username threw me off.. Re-reading your answer, Enuf certainly does not write in that manner... Andee??
GoS) Thanks for the welcome... So now I get how they got my info

* Gets Energy sword * Gander Mountain!!!!! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!!
A little late there Andee, I knew that two months ago
Mike) Whew... Okay thats good. Thanks for telling me that. I was afraid I'd be a spam target. Oh and thanks for the welcome!
Brian) Not to be rude... But if somone sent you a chocolate bar in the mail with a turd filling you would keep it? (Actually thats a pretty good idea... I could send it to my worse enemies! And they wouldent notice the crap till they bite into the evil center!!) I wonder if thats illigal..



Answer
They'll stop after awhile. I had someone tell me they get peoples info from fishing license sales and I don't know if that is true. I do know that some companies will sell peoples names and these companies do get peoples info from when they fill out a warranty card for a rod, or reel then send it in to activate the warranties. I always fill out the warranty cards for rods/reels and send them in just to see offers for magazine subscriptions, clubs like north American fishing club(NAFC) come in the mail later.

Forgot to say welcome back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment