Friday, December 20, 2013

How can I get my vehicle wrapped with an advertisement?

car wrap info on Fleet Graphics, Vehicle Wraps, Car Graphics, Lettering & Decals ...
car wrap info image



Loving Mom


If you have your car wrapped, PLEASE give me the info!~ I just keep finding these websites that are total frauds. How did you get yours? Thanks so much for your help!!!
OOPS- I should specify. I want info from people who are PAID to have their cars wrapped in an advertisement. Should have put that on there originally, I guess, lol!



Answer
http://homebizseo.com/Auto/AutoHome.html Get Paid For Putting Ads On Your Car

Can you get paid for having your car wrapped with Advertisements?




Tattoo Guy


I am interested in having my car wrapped, It is true you can get paid for having someone else's advertisements on your car? are there legit companies or scammers? If you have experienced this any info would be great.

Thanks



Answer
While a few companies exist they have FAR more people than they need and aren't accepting any more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment