Sunday, December 29, 2013

What is a good GPS for a reasonable price?

car info lookup on If you are interested to know what the other numbers and letters mean ...
car info lookup image



Holly Eliz


I am kind of looking at TOMTOM.

I do need a unit that does not install into the car, a portable unit would be best, as it will be shared between two cars. and not left in the car when parked... I would rather not spend more than 80-90 bucks on a unit. I can get a TOMTOM for 70, but don't really know about the other brands, and what else is a good alternative to TOM.



Answer
If you would have asked me 2 months ago which GPS has the most useful features, reasonable price, and is the most accurate then I probably would have said the newelectronx gps amigo. Today I think a new arrival has gotten tomtom, garming, magellan, etc beat. The new newelectronx gps sport more features than ever to help you get from point A to point B quickly and safely. The new update has features such as audible driving directions with text-to-speech (TTS), spoken street names, high way exits, tell you which side of the street the destination is on left or right, geocaching, converter, longitude and latitude, points-of-interest search, and large easy-to-read screens â 5 iches, to name a few.

Not only does it work well with regular driver â because im not in my commercial truck all day. LOL. It also has truck driver on it. Truck Driver is the solution for drivers of heavy goods vehicles, rigs, truck, campers, RV, buses, commercial trucks, taxi, delivery driver, and vans.

Using this gps I am recommending, you will find yourself getting used to finding things easily with dynamic routing and navigation optimization based on a vehicle's dimensions, road warnings and legal restrictions to avoid such incidents. Speed alerts to help from costly tickets.

Suitable for HGVs, vans, horse transporters, caravans or trailers, the newelectronx gps that I bought awhile ago made me want to give up my garmin because it also incorporates info on London area unloading with pinpointed loading bays with exception times and a parking penalties database.

In addition to points of interest or POI databases included on the gps, it also features a points of interest database tailored to professional drivers including national HGV petrol stations and London cafes where drivers can purchase breakfast, as well as 40,000 other POIs â or maybe its more, lol â im not at expert, just a user.

Complete with street level mapping for the United States, Canada, UK and Republic of Ireland, or anywhere you need to go, seven digit postcode lookup and a free safety camera alerts the features designed specifically for the professional driver can be switched off, turning the gps into a standard GPS for every day use in the car. So, if your looking for the best gps then I would definitely recommend this one. To me and in my opinion it is worth it and then some

Is there such a thing as an actual free car history report?




legomama01


I am looking to buy a used car but every time that I try to find info on the vin # it always leads me to a form where I have to buy the report. Is there a place to get the info for free?


Answer
Actually, there is a new website that gives info on used car history for free. I did a search for "auto vin lookup" and it came up. To look up a vin you have to add a vin but it doesn't cost any money. It appears to be a database where people put in the history of a vehicle they have owned or know the history of. The car I was looking for wasn't in there but I bookmarked it for the future.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment