Monday, December 30, 2013

What is the best way to become a genius on cars?

car club info on Club Car DS Woody Kit
car club info image



E. Shawn


I'm a guy and I don't know much about cars and I feel like I should. What's the best way to learn more about cars?


Answer
Listening to "Car Talk" is a great way to learn, and outrageously fun/funny.

It is a radio show about cars, but they guys mostly just joke around.

You need to get your hands dirty to learn about fixing them, which is hard these days because modern cars tend to be computerized.

Offer to help someone you know who is knowledgeable about cars. There are local auto clubs and shows, which are a great source of info.

Where can I find info on maintaining my 1997 Club Car golf cart?




Chilly


I am looking for a detailed online resource that instructs how to properly maintain and repair my 1997 Club Car. It is a v-glide Regen model.


Answer
I would suggest looking to see if Club Car has a web site. If they do, it's a good bet they have info about your model archived, if not a copy of the owners manual you can download.
If that doesn't work, do a google search for your model.
If all else fails, ask the mechanics at the courses nearby.
Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment