Friday, January 3, 2014

Is it possible to transfer something saved to a cell phone onto the sim car?

car info games on Car Racing Games - Free Online Racing Games | Car Racing Games
car info games image
Q. The hope is to then put that sim card into a new phone and have all the info transferred as well.


Answer
sure you can. go to your local phone plan people and tell them what you want to do. you can transfer pics, numbers games and text messages. anything you want to do. but you might have to go with a particular new phone to switch it. also ask if they can put it on a disk for you. just like a digital camera.

what happens after you buy car insurance online?




SomeKid


Just curious as I'm planning on buying a years insurance for the first time in my life (I'm 17) from the post office website. Either that or could I pay at my local post office branch?

I'm so close to getting my own car and then insuring it seems so simple that every time I think of it I start to physically shake!!!

Thanks!



Answer
It is not always a good idea to buy car insurance online, if you have found a rate competitive with local rates good. Normally I call local agents out of the yellow pages, and find out the minimum limits for my state, and then call a dozen or so agents and get quotes, making notes of prices and phone numbers, then going back later to figure out which one works best. Generally, if this is your first policy, your rates will be much higher as you are an assigned risk. I suggest in the beginning, try to find a six month policy.
When you get a renewal notice, this is like gold, you can call any other insurance company and get a quote. Also your rate should go down at six months, instead of a year.
Online websites sometime are con games, they get all your information, email address, home address, phone number, then quote some excessively high price which gets turned down. Now they have all your info, and can make a mailing list from all who provide information, and sell the lists to anyone who wants to buy a new mailing list.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment