Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How can I find out more about those advertisements that completely cover a vehicle?

car wrap info on Vehicle Wraps Detroit, Vinyl Wraps Detroit, Car Wraps Detroit, Car ...
car wrap info image



animal lov


Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows what those are called, because I don't even know how to look them up. I am interested in doing some advertising that way, but have not been able to figure out where to start.

Any help on that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Oh yeah, while we are on the subject, does anyone know how to get to be the person with other people's advertisements?

Any info. on the subject will be great, thanks!
Randahl,

Thanks, but what I am looking for is how to get one made for MY company. We have a vehicle that we would like to use as an advertisement.

Thus, as the original question says, I need to find out more about those type of advertisements and what they are CALLED so I can look up more information on them.

Thank you for your input though.



Answer
Its a car wrap.

Providing a link that may help you:
http://www.carwrap.com/

I amtrying to find some fund raising events for my sons school district does anyone have any creative ideas?




antoweril


My sons school district is going to be laying off 11full timeteachers this coming school year because os lack of funds. It will bring the average classroom to 25-30 students. I have been going to board meetings and gathering info. In the meantime Iwould like to start afund for the teachers. Does anyone have any creative ideas for fundraising?


Answer
Oh my- 11 teachers! Awful. One of the schools in our area has sort of a block party. Basically people just donate money during the day and into the days leading up to the event. Each classroom makes t-shirts (kids design and sign) and kids buy them for small profit. Bake sale, car wash. Kids get sponsors to donate money for how many laps they walk around the football field
Carnival-type games: some I thought were a bit unusual- 1) they set up a dog kennel fence for the "jail" You pay $1 to "arrest" someone, they have to pay $1 for "bond". They have coloring books, etc in the jail to make it fun. 2)Car Smash- someone donates a junk car and you pay $5 to have 1 minute to smash it with a sledge hammer- googles and gloves are provided.

Also, hosting a big sporting event tv viewing (to bad SuperBowl is over) Usually school has projection tv- get lots of seating - donates snacks & drinks and charge admission

I know lots of people who would rather just give money than to buy the trinkets/gift wrap/magazines etc. Good luck! I hate to hear of teacher lay-offs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment