Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I have bad credit. Is it possible for me to still be able to get a car loan for a used vehicle?

car loan info on Car Loans offers Pre Approved Bad Credit Car Loans & Truck Loans ...
car loan info image



Jordan B


Without, paying super high interest rates? I also want to spare myself the embarrassment of being turned down for a car loan at a dealer. Any suggestions?


Answer
You CAN get a decent car loan, even with bad credit. I've done it, but you'll have to look around. That's one of the BIG mistakes people make...just taking the first offer that's given to them when they go to the dealer. Be smarter than that.

I've bookmarked this site to go back to next time I need a loan...

http://www.knowledged.info/go.php?link=auto

Take Care.

Will it be difficult for me to refinance my car loan?




Christina


I applied yesterday for a new apartment, so obviously my credit will be checked, among other things. My mom co-signed for a new car for me about a year ago and I am now plan to refinance my car loan in just my name. Am I going to have a difficult time getting the loan being that I just had my credit checked for a new place? I have about 2.5 years credit history with a fairly average credit score.


Answer
if these are the only two inquiries on your credit report than I don't think that it have much if any negitive impact on your score but realize this banks don't' look at a score they look at your payment history and length of time good standing accounts have been open, I don't think that you will have much problems if you refinace that the same place that you currently have the loan if you have been on time and making the current payments. Best of Luck

You'll want to check these guys out....99% approval they say.

http://www.123thebest.info/go.php?link=auto

Take care.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. Whether they will still be inflated by June will depend on whether the plants are operating at full capacity by that time. Worst case scenario - there may not even be a RAV4 available for you to buy. Used Cars in Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likes enormously raise the track record of your respective web site and though using the ideal amount count; many people today is going to be interested in your account. The corporations that provide these merchandise and expert services, will produce you with non-automated or robotic likes and supply you with critical Instagram likes. buy likes for instagram The good make any difference about this is always that they're quickly shipped within your account and that means you do not have to attend that drastically. And when you are a enterprise, escalating your Instagram likes will almost certainly be efficient.

    ReplyDelete