Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How can I get out of a vehicle registration ticket from CA, now that I live in NV?

car info one on car sleeper car related news top headlines sleeper car sleeper car ...
car info one image



Tammy27


I had a apartment in Ca for work that required travel but, all of my car info is tied to NV because my family bought a house here a couple of years ago.


Answer
You don't get out of it, you pay the fine and move on with your life.

How to organize bills and paperwork?




Rita


I'm planning to move out soon and want to plan ahead. I know one of the important things that I need to get down is organizing all the paper work like bills, college transcripts, work paper ect. However, I'm totally lost as to how to approach this! There are so many things I'll need to keep track of I'm not sure what's the most efficient way to approach it.
Some of things I came up with that I will need to have filed:
Income
Budget
Car info
Rent
School Transcripts
Work papers
Meal Plans
Coupons
Pet
ect

Anyone got ideas on how to easily organize important paper work?
Thanks!



Answer
go buy a file cabinet or a file box. start organizing everything. i wanted to get my life organized and just started doing this myself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment