Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I am looking for some info on finding a template of a john deere lawn tractor for a pinewood derby car design?

car info template on Airbrush Stencil Template Ebay Electronics Cars Fashion | Home Design ...
car info template image



coachozzie


I told a friend that I would try to find ideas on a pinewood derby car. i am an eagle scout and enjoyed my times with my parents building my car. I told my friend that I would look for some templates because her son would like to build a tractor with her and his father. I hope i can get some help here.


Answer
Contact your local john deere agency or check in your local libraby.

What are some good websites where I can build a college student personal website?




OptimusCri


I graduate in about a year and a half, with my BS in electrical engineering. I already have a Linkedin, but I need a website where I can post pictures and videos of the many projects I do in and out of school. I also do community service with kids in my area, I love photography...cars, nature etc. I want a website that I can post about my life, employers and new friends can get to know me better. I'm good with C programming but I have no experience whatsoever making websites so I need a website that doesn't demand a lot, if anything, be a template where I just fill in info. Free is good but I'd rather pay hosting a fee and not be ad supported.


Answer
In order to build a website you just need:

1. A domain name (like something.com)
2. Web Hosting (the place where your actual website files are hosted)
3. A way to build your website (either manually if you know HTML and CSS, by paying someone, by using a built in website builder from your web host, or by installing Wordpress or similar CMS software).

Most modern web hosts include all three, so all you need to build a website like www.something.com is to get web hosting.

I recommend one of these: http://www.webhostingdiscounts.org/

iPage is currently on 75% sale for just $1.99/month!

Their hosting plan includes:
- Free domain name (.com, .net, .org)
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Unlimited email addresses per domain name

They include a free point & click online site builder, so you can create your website without any programming (easy, just by drag and drop) or you can install Wordpress (they include an easy, one click install of Wordpress from their control panel), choose a theme that you like, and start adding content.

They also have a great custom control panel with OneClick installs of all the popular software like Wordpress, Joomla, Forums, Chat, Galleries, Online stores and a lot more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment