Friday, September 20, 2013

What other cars have the same bolt pattern as my 1989 Toyota Cressida?

car info list on Milk Pamphlets, Volume 1: Amazon.co.uk: Anonymous: Books
car info list image



lilkhmerra


Im trying to look at a vast variety of rims that can fit my car. The only problem is that alot of websites do not recognize my car, so they don't have it listed. What other car can I put in the search that has the same bolt pattern as my car? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
It is 5 bolt, 5x114



Answer
that would depend if your car is 4 or 5 lug.

Why don't car companies/car info websites reveal a list of the max miles per hour a car can go in stock?




Thomas


What i'm wondering is why I don't see the max mph a car can go if they show everything else like horsepower and torque. Please help me find the solution to this problem like leading me to a website that shows it. Thank you for your help, i'm researching cars but that's the only thing I can't find which i'm actually interested in (dated currently to 2013). Just wondering, with decisions.


Answer
they can all do the speed limit on the flat towing nothing and no roof racks. You don't need more speed. Cops will nab you no matter if you think you can go above the speed limit as that is the Maximum you are allowed to attain without a traffic ticket for speeding.

So you lost me on your reasoning....oh wait, you did not give a reason !

There are no unlimited speed highways in the U.S.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment