Sunday, September 15, 2013

What site sets up mobile messaging to sell my car, like place a keycode on a for sale sign and classified ad?

car info text on 2013 Chevrolet Trax Photos and Info  News  Car and Driver
car info text image



Emily H


I need a site that lets me create a keycode so I can put it in ads and on my car and then people can have info and pics sent right to there phone. It needs to be picture messaging.


Answer
You can create a picture message slideshows for mobile phones with a unique keycode (Text MYCAR to 33563) at http://www.cellyspace.com. You can then place that in classified ads and on the for sale sign. It will allow people to get information and pictures of the car sent to their mobile phone when they are interested.

What do I need to start making my own vinyls or decals for cars? I need to know everything about doing this.?




CoreyR


I am going to start making my own decals or vinals to put on my car, but i have no idea where to start.
I am going to start making my own decals or vinals to put on my car, but i have no idea where to start.

Im not looking to pay another company to do this, i want to do it myself.



Answer
Corey,

I'm not sure if you mean getting them made, or getting to where you can actually manufacture decals yourself. The latter involved lots of machinery that is very large and very expensive, both to acquire and to maintain.

However, the former, getting vinyl decals made, is actually pretty easy. At SpeedySigns.com we have a fantastic online design tool that lets you add and customize text and images and clip art, and even your own uploaded artwork, to the exactly decal you want to have.
http://new.speedysigns.com/decals/custom

After that, the ordering process is quick and easy. Most orders placed before 3pm EST are shipped out the next morning.

Hopefully this info can help! Good luck!

- Andy at SpeedySigns




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment