Saturday, September 14, 2013

How do i find the car repair history for free?

car info vin free on free vin check get your free vin report get your free vin check here ...
car info vin free image
Q. I have my vin # and everything I would need about the car. I tried car FAX but they charge 35-55 dollars. Is there a legitimate website I can go to to find this information?


Answer
depending on the year you will never find out hahahahha. ull only see what the dealers have done but individuals do repairs without reporting it so you will never no everything... and sorry im not sure where you can go to get that info other than I think.. don't hold me to it but I think ebay motors... when u post a vehicle for sale there and go to ur page as if ur going to buy your car or looking at the ad it has a button to view the car fax or info on the car from previous owners.. im not sure if they still do this but I no when I sold a car a few years back it was there... and it was free... it told me all the previous owners and everything which can also show useful info as in if the car has been sold recently many times... usualy that's not a good sign haha.

What year and make is a car with vin RL21g2g107613?




Rudy


It says Satellite on the driver side. Its a car from before 1981.


Answer
look here for how to look up vehicle info by vin http://www.ask.com/questions-about/Free-VIN-Number-Check

Plymouth made a car called the Satellite 1965 - 1974 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Satellite

added by edit "A 17-character Vehicle Identification Number has been put on every new car manufactured since 1981 for registration and identification purposes. Before 1981, the numbers were 11 to 17 characters long." so says this link at ehow http://www.ehow.com/how_7564725_check-vin-number-used-vehicle.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask Satellites were made before that so their vins might not be as long as modern vehicles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment