Monday, September 9, 2013

Is having the incorrect vehicle information on a citation grounds for dismissal?

car information on He testified before Congress that he told MacGuire:
car information image



mizz_lovel


I got pulled over for not having insurance when I actually did have it. The police officer put all wrong car information on the ticket. The car's color is wrong also the model and the year of the car are wrong. Can this be grounds for dismissal?


Answer
Depends on your local laws and the judge you go to see. But usually, if you can prove that you had insurance, even if the officer says you didn't, the case will get thrown out.

Possible new car owner with questions about insurance prices?




Katie


I'm looking into buying a car. I'm just now about to get my driver's license and I am a twenty year old college student. I need a car to get to work next year, but I need to know if I'll be able to afford one with insurance as well.

I live in Georgia, and I just want bare minimum coverage. I'll upgrade if I get a job when I graduate, but until then, I just need something to get me by, you know?

How do I go about getting cost estimates? Any time I try to get a quote, I need to already have the car information, but I can't buy a car without knowing how much it's going to cost me...
I'm looking into getting a 4 door sedan, preferably made after 2005.



Answer
Since you are just getting your license your rates will be a bit higher than normal. If you are getting good grades you may be able to get a good student discount. First you should decide on a few cars that you want and call a dealership to find out what their VIN numbers are. Having these will give you more accurate rate quotes since the quote won''t be for just that model but that exact car with its own accessories and features. I would contact an honorable agent with a reputable company who will be willing to answer all your questions and won't pressure you into anything. If they can't help you get the coverage you need they will let you know. Try 21st Century or you can call my agent, Courtney at Farmers. She is pretty cool about answering questions. Her number is 678 644 4069.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment