Thursday, September 12, 2013

How can I verify if the car I'm driving has insurance?

car info to go on Strasbourg France travel information, places to visit and Strasbourg ...
car info to go image



quen982001


I do have the VIN# and car info, but there was no insurance papers in car. I also don't have a contact number on the car's owner


Answer
If no insurance card and you can't contact owner you can't verify if the car's insured. It's the drivers responsibility to ensure the car is insured. Get stopped and you will get cited for no proof of insurance. If the car isn't insured you'll lose your license when you appear in court. Have an accident and you could be paying the damages out of pocket.

where can i find a basic car insurance quote?




zachary.sw


i dont want to enter all of my personal information. it doesnt need to be exactly i just want like a basic calculator. i dont mind like the accident info or my car info but not my SS# and address. i just want a estimate. or is there somehow i can do it my self.
i have already tried the insurance compnaies online but i dont want to enter all that information i just want a basic quote



Answer
Your estimate is based on all that information. Want a quote? Fill in the blanks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment