Sunday, August 18, 2013

Desperate for a FREE car history report?

free car history info on One Penny Stamps: A Popular Explanation Of The Statute Requiring A ...
free car history info image
Q. I currently have a 2003 Ford Taurus in which is an okay car, but I would love to know the history of this car. I need a site or something where I can receive a FREE car history report. When I say FREE, no credit card info or billing info is required. If any of you guys know of any where. PLEASE RESPOND!!!


Answer
"no such thing as a free lunch." remember that quote.

Is there such a thing as an actual free car history report?




legomama01


I am looking to buy a used car but every time that I try to find info on the vin # it always leads me to a form where I have to buy the report. Is there a place to get the info for free?


Answer
Actually, there is a new website that gives info on used car history for free. I did a search for "auto vin lookup" and it came up. To look up a vin you have to add a vin but it doesn't cost any money. It appears to be a database where people put in the history of a vehicle they have owned or know the history of. The car I was looking for wasn't in there but I bookmarked it for the future.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment