Friday, August 23, 2013

How to fix my steering wheel on my car?

kia car info on New Latest Info On Sportage 2014 Release and Price on prices-cars.com ...
kia car info image






I have a 2007 Kia Optima and none of the buttons on my steering wheel work. The horn, the cruise control, the music controls, and the airbag, none of them work I was wondering where to start looking for the problem. I have tried to find a fuse with no such luck.


Answer
there is a switch located in the steering column behind the steering wheel that controls everything that you just mentioned.It is called a clockspring,and in order to replace it you will need to remove the steering wheel,disconnect the airbag then you will see it,because that is what operates the airbag,horn,cruise,and radio.I just did one on a dodge dakota that had the same problem.If you decide to do it please do not forget to disconnect the battery cables and let the car set for like 20 or 30 minuets so that all the current from the airbag memory will go away,that way it wont deactivate on ya. You can get all the info.on this by googling it,just type in the tool bar ,,,,how to replace a clockspring on a 2007 kia optima, and it will take you to a lot of pages and just scroll down to any of them. Please let me know if this info helped ya out.,,,,,,,,

My car's air conditioning and windows dont work, why?




Janet S


I have a kia sportage and all of a sudden my windows and air do not work. I pulled the 30 amp fuse and replace it and still does not work. Anyone have some ideas? thanks


Answer
What do you mean by A/C doesn't work? The fan doesn't run?
Does the fan run but it won't blow cold air? Is the compressor running (spinning)?

Hard to tell what's wrong with that bit of info you gave.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment